At Leftwich Community Primary School we value the potential and contributions of every individual, whilst inspiring pupils to develop lively and enquiring minds.
We provide fun and stimulating learning opportunities in a happy, healthy, caring and vibrant environment.
We build relationships and develop self-esteem within our school and the wider community, encouraging respect and a sense of belonging.
We create experiences that develop life-long skills to equip everyone to face challenges with confidence.
Our Golden Aims
Love of Learning
- To know right from wrong
- To know their own strengths and weaknesses and how they can make a unique and positive contribution
- To know how important their education is and what it can lead to
- Be literate and numerate
- To communicate well and interact positively with the world
- Be able to adapt to change and learn from success and failure
- To be confident and resilient in themselves
- To be compassionate and respectful towards others
- To be realistic and wise in their decisions.